It’s Spring Break for us! Enjoy some Spring Inspiration!
Spring Cleaning Inspiration
- About 30 minutes of How Jenn Does It is all I need to motivate me to clean anything or everything in my house. Since just about anything or everything in my house needs cleaning that works out well for us.
- Last spring break we did The Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up, (amazon associate link) but we apparently missed the chapter on maintaining that life changing magic.
- This guy has written a book on how people get big stuff done (amazon affiliate link)…so far I’ve only managed to read this article about it. I’m confused, though if I should put it on my to-do list or not?!?!
- Lisa Leake not only eats real food, but grows it too. Her garden looks amazing.
- I read this garden blog for the name alone.
Hug Your Kids Inspiration
- A frightening picture of the pressure some kids are under every single day.
Spring Recipe Inspiration
- Carrot soup with a lovely topping.
- This French version of lamb stew is worth every bit of the effort it takes.
- A twist on Pad Thai that is crunchy, fresh, and of course, delicious.
- When I saw these on Smitten Kitchen, I knew I was adding cookie inspiration to this post!
- These are the best chocolate chip cookies ever!
- We love, love, love the Pioneer Woman’s Hyacinth’s Everything Cookies.
Green Smoothie Inspiration
- The Peanut Butter Runner has the best tips for making your green smoothies actually turn out green.
Spring Break Reading Inspiration (amazon affiliate links)
- Somewhere I read that Maisie Dobbs was the perfect antidote to those of us in mourning over the end of Downton Abbey. I wish I could remember where I saw that because they were correct. This mystery series is stylish, smart, and fun to read. Love it!
- My husband loves Erik Larson and so I gave Dead Wake a try. I stayed up until 2AM one night reading it because the Lusitania was going down and I couldn’t sleep until I knew who made it. It’s Spring Break – I can stay up until 2AM if I want to!